We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service,
or as otherwise required by law.
Information gathering and usage
- When you register for 7shifts we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- 7shifts uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the 7shifts service.
7shifts uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run 7shifts. Although 7shifts owns the code, databases, and all rights to the 7shifts application, you retain all rights to your data.
7shifts may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Account structure abuse
If 7shifts finds that you are structuring your account in a way to avoid paying additional fees, 7shifts reserves the right to suspend your account with 2 weeks notice.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 7shifts and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) User Content or any content that is submitted via your account including without limitation misleading, false, or inaccurate information; (vi) your gross negligence or willful misconduct; or (vii) any other party’s access and use of the Service (or access and use of any third-party service via the Service) with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
7shifts may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your 7shifts primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
This was last updated April 8, 2017