Careers » Demand Generation Manager (Toronto)
7shifts is a web-based employee scheduling software designed for the restaurant industry. We provide enormous value to restaurant owners, from independent establishments, to large franchises, by helping restaurant operators create schedules, streamline communications, and reduce labour costs. We provide a world-class product, complete with intuitive employee mobile apps, cutting-edge feature developments and an exemplary level of customer service. As a result, we’ve grown explosively to become a world leader in restaurant scheduling software.
With thousands of potential leads every month, we are scaling quickly and are looking for an inventive, goal-oriented Demand Generation Manager to join our team and help us reach restaurateurs around the world. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
As the Demand Generation Manager you will own the construction of programs that will drive high-quality leads into our funnel, efficiently and at scale. Our ideal candidate should be ready to build and own their own program with a dedicated budget from the ground up, leverage the skills of those around them to continually improve it, and be excited to hit ever-evolving growth targets consistently.
You will have the opportunity to lead and collaborate on every aspect of our demand gen program, including strategy, execution, design, promotion, sourcing & development, content, and measurement.
- Build and scale our demand generation program from the ground up
- Achieve (and exceed!) targets for SQLs and MQLs on a consistent basis
- Create and execute multi-channel lead gen campaigns that drive high-quality leads into our acquisition funnel at a target CAC
- Discover scrappy and creative ways to drive huge marketing impact
- Directly attribute revenue to your strategies and measure the ROI of your efforts
- Work cross-functionally with your colleagues in marketing, sales and design teams to develop campaigns that go well beyond the industry standard
- Consistently experiment and test your way to success, using a nimble, data-driven approach to finding wins and iterating on success
- Mentor and coach your team members on developing a growth-oriented mindset
- 3+ years experience with maintaining acquisition and demand gen programs, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- A proven track record of exceeding targets and delivering value, with the data to prove it
- Ability to work as part of a scrappy marketing team and use the skills of those around you to amplify your efforts
- Strong analytical aptitude – you can develop your own reports and lead others through them
- Are excited by challenges & are able to move fast under constantly changing conditions
- World class SEO and SEM experience and understanding
- Experience with marketing automation tools, CRMs and advanced CRO strategies
- Eager to continuously learn more and grow your skills
It’d be cooler if you had:
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Pardot
- Experience using Google Data Studio
- Experience with lead scoring
- An understanding of Agile Development and Sprints
- Stock options (equity) in a Silicon Valley VC-backed startup
- Competitive health benefits
- Generous & flexible vacation
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Unlimited snacks and fully stocked drink fridge with fresh juices
- A culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
- Apple equipment
- Casual dress code
- Convenient Downtown location close to awesome restaurants, of course
To apply, shoot an email with your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Demand Generation Manager Position”.
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team! Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.