Careers » Account Manager (Toronto)
7shifts is a web-based employee scheduling software designed for the restaurant industry. We provide enormous value to restaurant owners, from independent establishments, to large franchises, by helping restaurant operators create schedules, streamline communications, and reduce labour costs. We provide a world-class product, complete with intuitive employee mobile apps, cutting-edge feature developments and an exemplary level of customer service. As a result, we’ve grown explosively to become a world leader in restaurant scheduling software.
With thousands of customers across the globe, we are scaling quickly and are looking for a talented, hands-on Account Manager to join our team and help shape the future of 7shifts. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
As the Account Manager, you will demonstrate a client-focused attitude, a set of top-notch communication skills, and an inquisitive nature. You will have a genuine interest in restaurant operations, a fearless flair for conquering challenges, and a passionate belief in the magic of software solutions.
In this role, you will be a 7shifts evangelist who works with a variety of large-scale clients and provides unwavering, unparalleled customer service.
- Effectively and strategically address existing customer concerns and issues.
- Provide ongoing support for large-scale clients to help them achieve their labour goals.
- Guide new restaurants through employee training and provide advice on how to leverage 7shifts for maximum ROI.
- When applicable, facilitate plan upgrades to current 7shifts customers.
- Support current customers as they onboard new locations to the 7shifts platform.
- Work with the entire 7shifts teams to ensure customers have the best possible experience across all aspects of 7shifts.
- Serve as the key point of contact for customers (via phone, text, & email).
- Elevate the overall customer experience to increase renewal rates and client satisfaction.
- Perform quarterly reviews with decision makers / franchise owners and grow the 7shifts relationship with stakeholders.
- 2–3 years of experience in sales, account management, or a similar client-facing role
- Highly comfortable speaking with customers via phone, text, & email
- Passionate and knowledgeable about how new technologies can assist medium- to enterprise-sized restaurants and franchise groups
- Interested in business operations and strategy
- Skilled at organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication
- Highly coachable
- Interested in implementing feedback and constantly improving your skill set
- Able to think on your feet and adapt to new situations quickly
It’d be cooler if you had:
- Experience in the restaurant industry or hospitality experience
- Fluent in French or Spanish
- Stock options (equity) in a Silicon Valley VC-backed startup
- Competitive health benefits
- Generous & flexible vacation
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Unlimited snacks and fully stocked drink fridge with fresh juices
- A culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
- Apple equipment
- Casual dress code
- Convenient Downtown location close to awesome restaurants, of course
To apply, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Account Manager Position”.
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.