Careers » Client Success Representative (Internship) (Saskatoon)
7shifts is a web-based employee scheduling software designed for the restaurant industry. We provide enormous value to restaurant owners, from independent establishments, to large franchises, by helping restaurant operators create schedules, streamline communications, and reduce labour costs. We provide a world-class product, complete with intuitive employee mobile apps, cutting-edge feature developments and an exemplary level of customer service. As a result, we’ve grown explosively to become a world leader in restaurant scheduling software.
With thousands of customers across the globe, we are scaling quickly and are looking for a fun and energetic Client Success Intern to join our team and help shape the future of 7shifts. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
If you consider yourself to be a “people person”, love problem-solving, and want to be part of shaping our Client Success unit, then keep reading!
- Assist new clients by building their 7shifts accounts
- Data entry to assist with reporting
- Responding to 7shifts client inquiries via email, live chat, and phone
- Help investigate and report bugs with the Client Success team
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Currently enrolled as a post-secondary student, studying in the areas of Business Technology Management (BTM), Computer Science, Computer Systems Technology, Computer Engineering or alike programs
- Proficiency with formulas in Excel and Google Sheets
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be a point of contact for customers via email support. Being able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers to ensure their questions are addressed is key.
- Experience working (or interacting) with various web and mobile apps; you are considered “tech savvy”
- Resourcefulness: the best solution might not be the most obvious one. You’ll use the tools at your disposal to find the best approach to solving problems.
- Attention to detail: you will troubleshoot potential bugs that get reported, and work with our clients to reproduce them.
- Empathy: You are able to put yourself in someone’s shoes in order to understand our customers’ point of view and address their needs properly.
- Positivity: As the main point of contact for customers, you’ll become the voice of 7shifts. Your positive tone will make you approachable and easy to talk to when working with customers.
It’d be cooler if you had:
- Client Service experience
- Experience working in the restaurant industry
- Experience making and editing simple videos
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Unlimited snacks and fully stocked drink fridge with fresh juices
- A culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
- Apple equipment
- Casual dress code
- Convenient Broadway location close to awesome restaurants, of course
- Endless supply of Slack GIFs and dad jokes
To apply, shoot an email with your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Client Success Representative Internship Position”.
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team! Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.